Furnace Replacement and Installation
Buying a new furnace does not have to be stressful. Whether your unit is not working or on its' last legs you can get the help you need. We install quality Rheem furnaces with solutions for every budget and financing options for those who qualify.
888 Heating promises:
- FREE Estimates on New Furnace and Air Purification Systems
- Quality Rheem Products
- 10 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Safety Guarantee (all services performed to meet or exceed local building codes)
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our technicians will assess your needs, review the results with you, AND help you select the best system for your:
- Home Size
- Construction Layout
- Load Calculation Testing
Any New Furnace
0% Financing Options
On New Furnace Installation
The 888 Heating Guarantee
Get fast, reliable furnace installation and repairs with 888 Heating. All installations are done with high-quality Rheem products with models to fit all budgets. We have 0% financing options for those who qualify.
With 888 Heating, you’ll get:
- 10 year parts and labor warranty
- Building Code Compliant HVAC Installations
- Servicing of ALL Major Brands
- 20% Discount for Service Agreement Members
- FREE Estimates on All New Systems
- Honest, Up Front Pricing
The professional staff at 888 Heating is experienced in working on all models of boilers, furnaces, and gas/electric heaters. You can count on 888 Heating to help you choose the best option to suit your needs AND your budget!
Furnace Upgrades or Replacements
Do you think it’s time to have a new furnace installed? Do you know what type and efficiency rating to choose? Are there different heating system options that will work for your home? Let the experts at 888 Heating help you with all your furnace questions.
Today, we are all looking for ways to save money. If you are ready to replace your furnace, call us and learn how you can save on monthly energy bills and avoid costly repairs by having a new, more efficient furnace installed in your home.
Many furnace installations in the 90’s and early 2000’s were not sized properly based on today’s guidelines. It may be tempting to choose your new furnace based on the space you have for it just to get the entire process over with. There are several reasons you don’t want to “just pick one”. If the furnace you choose is too big or too small, it will break down faster than it should. There will be more strain on the motor and moving parts and not be very efficient. All of which will cost you more overall.
Though it feels like just another expense, a properly sized furnace will, in the long-term, save you money on your monthly heating costs. 888 Heating also offers financing on purchase and installation, so you don’t have to empty your wallet to stay warm in the winter.
Here are a few reasons for upgrading or replacing your existing furnace:
More Efficient = Saves Money
Your unit has reached its “Retirement Age”
- Even though age isn’t everything, your furnace’s lifespan is 18-20 years if you have had it professionally maintained.
Increasing frequency and cost of furnace repairs
- Just as your car ages and repairs get increasingly expensive, so does your furnace.
You’ve noticed your energy bills rising.
- Overtime your furnace will become less and less efficient. You’ll notice this most when you open your winter heating bills. As you compare current to previous years, you’ll start to see a trend of rising costs. This is a good time to seriously consider replacing your unit before it costs you even more.
- Older units can leak Carbon Monoxide
- As your unit ages small cracks or bad connections can leak CO. CO is so dangerous because it odorless, tasteless, and colorless gas. This can be very dangerous for you and your family.
There are plenty of things you can do to extend the lifespan of your unit. For example:
Buy Quality Equipment
- The quality of the unit installed will impact how long it will run. Work with your 888 Heating technician to determine the best fit for your home, needs, and goals.
- Having maintenance performed in the spring (when you’re not using it very often) and in the fall (before it’s time to run it for the winter) is critical to extending the life of your furnace/heating system.
Frequency of Use
- The most efficient heating or cooling system is the one that is turned off. The cold Colorado winters make that difficult. So, if you are using your furnace more, remember to properly maintain it.
Change your Filters
- Happy heaters need clean filters. During the winter months, you should change your filter monthly. Dirty filters restrict air flow. This can lead to overheating and damage to the heat exchanger.
Read Our Reviews
Delivered Good Service
Very Good Service, I am a club member and they delivered what was promised. I got quick, professional service at a fair price.
Excellent installation and attention to detail.
Very impressed with their attention to detail, ensuring the installation met all building codes and making the installation meet our needs for location and appearance for the air vents. Spent the time needed to do a high quality installation and to explain the operation of our new furnace, humidifier and integrated thermostat.
So happy with our new thermostat! Garett always gives options but lets you know what is the best product for your house not the always the most expensive one.
High Efficiency Furnace Systems
High efficiency furnaces have many benefits such as overall unit performance, monthly savings on your utilities, rebates, and incentives. There are several incentives offered by, not only, your local utility company but several government entities, including:
- Federal (organizations like EnergyStar)
- State (Colorado)
- Local (City or County)
The savings can be offered in the form of tax credits or deductions or rebates. Sometimes as much as $1,500 per system depending on the system you select and your geographic location.
Benefits of a High Efficiency (HE) Furnace
It goes without saying that we can abuse our heating systems in the dry cold Colorado winters. A high efficiency Rheem furnace from 888 Heating may be your best solution if you’re looking to replace or upgrade your system. Here are some of the benefits:
- The unit has a longer life than standard furnaces
- Reduces energy bills
- Environmentally friendly
High efficiency furnaces should lower your winter heating bills significantly. The furnace heating systems that are available today are so much more efficient than what was being installed just 10-15 years ago. They are just built better. Improvements in technology and features allow the systems to get more heat out of the fuel source and not use as much energy while getting its job done.
How 888 Heating Can Help with your HE AC & Furnace Needs
888 Heating offers 10-year parts and labor warranties on all new high efficiency systems. We want to make sure that the investment in your Littleton home is protected and lasts as long as it should.
To help you with the up-front costs, 888 Heating Littleton is excited to offer 0% financing for 18-60 months.
Your budget shouldn’t keep your home from being comfortable. 888 Heating offers financing options which can help you get the air conditioner, water heater, or furnace that you need. Working with Synchrony Bank, 888 Heating staff has streamlined the application process for you!
Frequently Asked Questions About Furnace Installations
What types of furnaces do you install?
888 Heating installs premium Rheem furnaces and air conditioners. We are an official Rheem Pro Partner. Rheem products are excellent quality and built to last. There is heating and cooling products to fit every budget. The technician will evaluate your home and speak with you about the best equipment for your needs.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Furnace Installed?
A technician is usually dispatched in 1-2 business days depending upon your availability. In most cases it will take a half to a full day to replace a furnace. Each technician is trained to recommend the system that will work for your needs. We do not recommend furnace and air conditioner systems that are too large for your home just to get the sale. If a system is too big or too small you will not have the home comfort you desire. Talk to our techs about what is your ideal home comfort.
How Do I Know the Furnace Will be Installed Right?
All of our technicians are properly trained, fully licensed by the State of Colorado, and we are bonded and insured.Every furnace replacement we perform is done up to the most current building code in your area.888 is not a 1 man work out of a truck operation. We are a local small business that takes pride in large company results with small business customer service.
Do You Do New Construction Installations?
The new home and home rebuild industry in Colorado is booming and 888 Heating is definitely happy to be a part of it. We love working with custom home builders to install a quality system in a new home. Unlike large development projects, custom home builds understand the need to have quality installation with high quality products to insure that the home owner gets the most for their money. 888 is a fully licensed Mechanical Contractor and we are proud to work with your builder!
Get the Best Deal on a New Furnace
We all want to save where we can while still getting what we need. Here are a few tips to get the most out of this process.
1. Set an appointment. This gives us plenty of time to answer all your questions and go over what equipment and financing options are available. We will meet at YOUR convenience, evenings and/or weekends. 888 Heating understands that your 9-5 may already be busy. Click here to Request an Appointment
2. Have all decision makers present. When possible, make sure that everyone involved is informed. This is a large purchase for most homeowners. We want you to have all the facts.
3. Give us 60-90 minutes. Ensure you have the time to learn and ask as many questions as you need.
4. Monthly Specials. 888 Heating offers monthly specials on new furnace installations. There are also additional energy utility savings for new efficient units that can be as much as $1,200! Ask our techs about current specials.
5. Financing. 888 Heating offers financing options which can help you get the furnace that you need. Working with Synchrony Bank, 888 Heating staff has streamlined the application process for you!
Get a FREE Estimate
FREE Estimates on New Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Air Purification Systems. 10 year Parts and Labor Warranty