Fast Furnace Repairs on All Brands
We repair all brands of furnaces, boilers (hot water heat), and radiant heaters. Serving the entire Denver Metro Area including Centennial, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Arvada, and more.
Reliable Heating Service with a Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Every repair gets a 1-2 year warranty on parts and labor and 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Furnace problems diagnosed quickly and accurately using today’s state-of-the-art technology
- Fully licensed and insured
- Professionally complete your repair the first time around
- Upfront quotes with no hidden fees
- Fast response times
- Furnace safety inspection with every repair
Troubleshooting Furnace Problems
Most homeowners don’t consider their furnace until it’s that time of year. Then, you flip the switch only to find out it’s blowing more cold air. Replacing your furnace shouldn’t be your first, or only, option if your system isn’t functioning properly. 888 Heating’s experienced professionals focus on saving you money, providing quality service, and do every job right the first time. Here are some helpful tips to troubleshoot your furnace issues so you know when to call a technician.
Check the Thermostat
Sometimes the most simple solutions are the right solutions. Always double check your thermostat to make sure it is set properly. Did it accidentally get switched to the wrong setting? Is it in vacation mode? Did it get reset? Also, turn your furnace up a couple of degrees to see if it kicks on. Digital thermostats can have settings or get programmed without anyone realizing it. If you do not have the manual for your thermostat search online for the manual and it is likely you will find it.
Check the Power
Check to see if the thermostat has power to it. Many thermostats digital components are run by battery and they should be replaced at the beginning of each season to ensure proper function. Another thing to check is that the unit has power. Breakers can get kicked and need to be reset to the main furnace unit. If your breaker box is easily accessible give it a peek to make sure the switches are in the right direction. Never touch or mess with electrical connections, however.
Check the Pilot Light
If you are able to easily access your furnace check to see if the pilot light is on. If the pilot light is off your unit might need a new thermal couple and you will need to call a technician.
Check the Air Filter
Air filters are vital to furnace function and to indoor air quality. A clogged filter can create a draw on your furnace and cause further damage. Dirty or clogged filters can definitely affect heating function. Filters should be changed every 3 months for optimal performance. If you are unable to locate or access your furnace filter we are happy to help you do that. We also recommend regular tune-ups to keep your system running properly and reduce costly repairs.
Common Heating Repairs
Heating systems and equipment can be complicated. When even one part malfunctions, it can impact the entire system.
It’s likely that you need to call for furnace repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Loud, unusual noises, including thumps, bangs, or scrapes
- Water pooling near or underneath the furnace
- Weaker-than-usual or non-existent air flow
- The smell of gas leaking from the furnace
- Unexplained increases on your utility bills
- Cold air blowing from the furnace
- The thermostat no longer works
- Constant or frequent cycling
- Your furnace is more than 12 years old
- You haven't had your furnace serviced for over a year
You don’t need the run around when you’re having problems with your heating & air systems. When you call 888 Heating, no matter the time of day, you get to speak with an expert who may be able to diagnose the problem over the phone prior to your appointment. With our fast and easy scheduling, we can complete the average repair within one business day. We also offer extended service hours 6 days a week with no extra charges.
If you are comparing companies to repair your heating system, 888 Heating is happy to be your “second opinion”. Just keep in mind, we give you all the details you need to make an informed decision by explaining all the repairs.
To ensure fast accurate repairs, your peace of mind, and safety your technician will arrive fully stocked. Our technicians are easy to recognize in our brightly marked 888 Heating trucks and uniforms. We will run a carbon monoxide check with each furnace repair service and ensure everything is up to code.
Furnace Repair Frequently Asked Questions
Many times our technicians can help diagnose a problem over the phone. See some of the frequently asked questions we get about furnace repairs, your problem may be solved faster than you think!
1. My furnace won't kick on. This is a very common problem that we hear from our customers. It can be caused by several issues however, the first thing to check is your thermostat. Does your thermostat have fresh batteries in it? We recommend changing thermostat batteries at the beginning of the winter and the beginning of the summer when you schedule your seasonal tune-ups. Keeping fresh batteries is a good way to ensure indoor comfort does not get interrupted.
2. My Furnace is making a strange noise. Strange noises coming from the furnace can be a few different things. We recommend calling us right away to speak with a technician. Running a faulty furnace can sometimes be dangerous to your or your home. Your safety is our first concern. Yearly furnace tune-ups often prevent issues from becoming worse and our technicians can catch an issue before it becomes a problem on the coldest day of the year. Our service agreement members get seasonal tune-ups for free and repairs for a discount. The membership pays for itself.
3. What do I do if I smell Gas? Turn off your thermostat and evacuate your home immediately if you smell gas. Call your local energy company or emergency services right away. Natural gas is not something you want to mess with. Do not try to diagnose the problem yourself. It is always better to keep your family and your home safe in the event of a gas leak. There is really no such thing as a "small gas leak".
4. Do you offer discounts on repairs? We run monthly specials on different services and provide service agreement members a discount on all services. The service agreement plan provides free seasonal tune-ups for furnace and air conditioning and discounts on repairs and new systems. The membership pays for itself with the first tune-up and gives you priority scheduling all year long as well. We contact you to schedule the seasonal tune-ups and get you in before the rush hits. Regular maintenance on your heating and cooling systems saves hundreds of dollars in repairs and inconvenience. It also extends the life of your system.
5. Do you do emergency repairs? We provide emergency services 6 days a week during our extended business hours with no extra emergency charges. If you are experiencing an emergency call us and you will be able to speak with a technician quickly. The technician will help you determine the problem over the phone and dispatch a service call as soon as possible.
The 888 Heating Promise
The specialized staff at 888 Heating is skilled in repairing all models of furnaces and gas/electric heaters. You can count on 888 Heating to guide you through choosing the best option to meet your needs AND your budget!
We have been serving our clients in the Denver metro area for 10+ years. From Greeley to Castle Rock and all points east and west, 888 Heating has your heating needs covered. We steadily offer reliable and trustworthy service for all your heating appliances and systems.
With 888 Heating, you’ll get:
- Reliable HVAC Repairs
- Servicing of ALL Major Brands
- Parts and Labor Warranties
You get a complete, proper repair AND peace-of-mind knowing professional, capable, and courteous help is just a call away at 888 Heating!
Read Our Reviews
Delivered Good Service
Very Good Service, I am a club member and they delivered what was promised. I got quick, professional service at a fair price.
Excellent installation and attention to detail.
Very impressed with their attention to detail, ensuring the installation met all building codes and making the installation meet our needs for location and appearance for the air vents. Spent the time needed to do a high quality installation and to explain the operation of our new furnace, humidifier and integrated thermostat.
So happy with our new thermostat! Garett always gives options but lets you know what is the best product for your house not the always the most expensive one.
We want our customers to know that we are there when they need us. 888 Heating guarantees 100% satisfaction for every customer on all our work, you’ll receive simple quotes with no hidden charges, highly personalized service and a dedication to excellence and we always clean up before leaving.
After we’ve done a tune-up and the furnace system has a clean bill of health, if later that same season the system has an issue we will apply 100% of the original tune-up charge to any repairs 888 Heating performs on the system.We stand by our services and products so that you have the best customer experience.
Get a FREE Estimate
FREE Estimates on New Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Air Purification Systems. 10 year Parts and Labor Warranty