Air Conditioner Tune-up & Maintenance
Regular maintenance of your heating and air conditioning systems is crucial. Unfortunately, for those who don’t realize this often experience unexpected breakdowns. This leaves you and your family uncomfortable in the hot summer months. Scheduling regular A/C maintenance and tune-ups are the best way to make sure that your home stays cool comfortable house.
888 Heating specializes in keeping heating and air systems in the Denver metro area up and running in all of our unpredictable weather.
Air conditioner tune-ups save you money on monthly energy bills, prolong the life of your air conditioning system, and helps to avoid unexpected breakdowns. The benefits of an A/C tune-up are:
- Restore lost efficiency
- Increase overall life of your unit
- Function more safely
- Improve your overall level of comfort
- Decrease operating expenses
$88 A/C Tune-up
Premium A/C Tune-up
SALE $88 (Normally $
Service includes but is not limited to:
- Basic outdoor coil cleaning
- Clean out the outdoor cabinet
- Inspect outdoor fan motor, bearings, blades, and support
- Inspect main electrical shut off switch for any burns, corrosion, wire connections
- Test the compressor draw
- Check and test compressor capacitor
- Visual inspection of the system
- Test reverse valve operation
- Check caps and O-rings
- Testing coolant levels
- Inspect the indoor coils
- Inspect indoor fan motor
- Clean, oil, and check fan motor and bearings
- Inspect and test fan motor capacitor
- Measure airflow & temperature of supply and return air
- Inspect the air handler or furnace
- Check drain safety switch
- Inspect primary drain and function
- Inspect secondary drain
- Flush, or treat drain pans if needed
- Test, flush, or treat condensate drain Lines
- Ensure operation of condensate overflow pump
- Duct system inspection
- Check functions and operation of the thermostat
- Test electrical connections
- Take electrical amp readings and draw readings
- Test fuses and breakers of electrical systems for proper sizes
- Run unit for 20 minutes to ensure proper operations
We want our customers to know that we are there when they need us. 888 Heating guarantees 100% satisfaction for every customer on all our work, you’ll receive simple quotes with no hidden charges, highly personalized service and a dedication to excellence and we always clean up before leaving.
After we’ve done a tune-up and the air conditioning system has a clean bill of health, if later that same season the system has an issue we will apply 100% of the original tune-up charge to any repairs 888 Heating performs on the system.
We stand by our services and products so that you have the best customer experience.
Benefits of A/C Tune-ups and Service
Many people operate on the adage that if it "isn't broken don't fix it". When it comes to air conditioners and HVAC equipment that couldn't be further from the truth. The HVAC equipment in your home is one of the largest home investments you make. If not serviced the life of your air conditioner can degrade to the point of needing costly repairs or to be replaced years before necessary.
How does air conditioner tune-up services protect my investment?
Each year that an A/C does not get a tune-up it loses 5% efficiency. In 5 short years that is 25%!! Regular air conditioner services do the following.
- Hugely reduces costly repairs by catching things before they become a big issue
- Reduces monthly energy bill costs
- Prolongs the life of the equipment, sometimes up to 5-10 years
- Maintains efficiency of the whole system
Our technicians perform a thorough tune-up which every package includes:
- Complete cleaning of the condenser coils.
- This increases efficiency (which has a direct impact on energy costs) and can reduce the wear and tear on your system.
- Assessment of the coolant level to ensure and maintain peak operating performance
- Lubrication of all moving parts to reduce and eliminate friction and wear which increase your energy costs.
- Calibration of the thermostat to ensure optimal operation.
- Inspection of the seams and ductwork to identify possible energy loss.
- Inspection of electrical connections to verify safe system operation.
- Blower motor performance evaluation and inspection of blower belt.
Read Our Reviews
Great Service! I would definitely refer my friends and family to 888 Heating. I really like Garrett, he is very knowledgeable and reliable. He left the work area cleaner than when he started. Very professional.
Great service! Knowledgeable service person. Same day service was appreciated. Service person explained about joining a membership with them and it saved us many dollars in the long run.
Far above ALL competitors. Finally, all the attributes in one, highly professional, dependable, friendly company and representative.
Get FREE Seasonal Tune-ups and Discounted Repairs with our Service agreement
A Service Club Plan with 888 Heating will help make sure that your air conditioning system will continue running properly all season long. Members get FREE seasonal tune-ups by the same reliable HVAC company every year.
Here’s what you can expect with an annual Service Club Plan membership:
- 20% Discount on All Repairs
- Priority Appointment Scheduling
- No Overtime Charges
- We Call You to Remind You When Your Service is Due
Yearly tune-ups save you money and keep your unit running for longer. Our tune-up is $88, but we offer various ways to save with Early Bird (spring and fall) specials in addition to our Service Club.
Tips to Save Money and Keep Cool all Summer Long
It can be difficult to stay cool and comfortable during the dog days of summer and not receive a pricey utility bill. Here are a few tips and tricks to keep your A/C running efficiently, save some money, and KEEP COOL! These simple tips can keep your unit running reliably.
- Keep up with your regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Change your Filter: Clean filters ensure your A/C unit will be efficient. Dirty filters need to be cleaned or replaced every 30 – 90 days, especially in extreme weather.
- Set Your Thermostat to “AUTO”: The auto setting keeps your air conditioner from running constantly. Setting your thermostat to AUTO will reduce the amount of energy used and increase efficiency.
- Wash Exterior Unit and Coil: When springtime comes, hose off the condenser coil on the outside unit. Do this at least once a year. When your condenser coil is hot, you lose efficacy.
- Don’t Turn the A/C off When You Leave: Leave your A/C on when you leave for the day or go on vacation. When you do, the unit must work twice as hard to cool your home down. Instead, increase efficiency and your comfort by setting the temperature 5 – 10 degrees higher than normal.
- Use a Programmable Thermostat: You can reduce energy usage by 5 – 30% by using a programmable thermostat. You can program it around your schedule to make sure that your A/C is running when you need it and not when you don't.
Get a FREE Estimate
FREE Estimates on New Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Air Purification Systems. 10 year Parts and Labor Warranty