Quality Furnace Repair & Service in Centennial, CO and the Denver Metro Area
Residential Furnace Repair
Get furnace problems diagnosed accurately and quickly with state of the art equipment and tools such as digital combustion analyzers and Infra-Red video cameras to see up into the dark recesses of your furnace. We service all brands of furnace, boilers (hot water heat), and radiant heat. Each technician is fully trained in furnace repair and will not cut corners to save time or money. After all a repair is not valid if the system does not work when the technician leaves.
10-20% off Furnace Repair
*Club members receive 20% off and Non-members receive 10% off repairs
Here’s what you can expect.
- Quick Emergency Service
- We have NO extra charges for overtime. It’s the same price no matter when you call.
- You pay a low price for an onsite diagnosis. In fact, if we misdiagnose your problem, the call is free.
- On time arrival. We make appointments. No “time window” where you wait around all day for a serviceman to arrive.
- Service vans are stocked with hundreds of repair parts. You never pay an extra charge if we have to locate a hard to find part.
- Our repairs have added warrantees for to fit all budgets
- 100% Guarantee – If you aren’t satisfied for any reason at all, simply don’t pay us.
Commercial Furnace Repair
Our technicians work on all brands of furnace and heating units. We do “light” commercial repairs which means we work on commercial systems for 10 ton or less. This includes systems for buildings such as strip malls, convenience stores, and small offices. We are available for quick emergency repairs. There are no premium overtime hours, the charge is the same at all times of the day to better serve our customers.
Furnace Tune-Up and Safety Inspections
Get a furnace tune-up and safety inspection once a year. Tune-ups and regular maintenance save you big money by helping prolong the life of your unit and keeping it running at peak efficiency. We perform a 41 point inspection from the thermostat to the furnace. This includes the interior working parts of your furnace.