Fast, Guaranteed Furnace Repairs on All Brands
We service all brands of furnaces, boilers (hot water heat), and radiant heaters. Each of our specialists is qualified and trained in furnace repair. We don’t cut corners to cut costs!
Reliable Furnace Repairs - No Hidden Costs
- Furnace problems diagnosed quickly and accurately using today’s state-of-the-art technology
- Fully licensed and insured
- Guarantee on all our work and a parts warranty
- Professionally complete your repair the first time around
- Upfront quotes with no hidden fees
- Fast response times
- Furnace safety inspection with every repair
A New Furnace Installation
$18.88 Furnace Diagnosis
No trip fee.
Common Furnace Repair Problems
Heating systems and equipment can be complicated. When even one part malfunctions, it can impact the entire system.
Some of the common problems our clients face are:
- Pilot light is out
- Equipment is making strange noises while its running or starting up.
- Furnace won’t turn on
- Main burner not staying lit
- Blower is constantly on
- Blower doesn’t start after burners are lit
Furnace Repair Frequently Asked Questions
Many times our technicians can help diagnose a problem over the phone. See some of the frequently asked questions we get about furnace repairs, your problem may be solved faster than you think!
1. My furnace won't kick on. This is a very common problem that we hear from our customers. It can be caused by several issues however, the first thing to check is your thermostat. Does your thermostat have fresh batteries in it? We recommend changing thermostat batteries at the beginning of the winter and the beginning of the summer when you schedule your seasonal tune-ups. Keeping fresh batteries is a good way to ensure indoor comfort does not get interrupted.
2. My Furnace is making a strange noise. Strange noises coming from the furnace can be a few different things. We recommend calling us right away to speak with a technician. Running a faulty furnace can sometimes be dangerous to your or your home. Your safety is our first concern. Yearly furnace tune-ups often prevent issues from becoming worse and our technicians can catch an issue before it becomes a problem on the coldest day of the year. Our service agreement members get seasonal tune-ups for free and repairs for a discount. The membership pays for itself.
3. What do I do if I smell Gas? Turn off your thermostat and evacuate your home immediately if you smell gas. Call your local energy company or emergency services right away. Natural gas is not something you want to mess with. Do not try to diagnose the problem yourself. It is always better to keep your family and your home safe in the event of a gas leak. There is really no such thing as a "small gas leak".
4. Do you offer discounts on repairs? We run monthly specials on different services and provide service agreement members a discount on all services. The service agreement plan provides free seasonal tune-ups for furnace and air conditioning and discounts on repairs and new systems. The membership pays for itself with the first tune-up and gives you priority scheduling all year long as well. We contact you to schedule the seasonal tune-ups and get you in before the rush hits. Regular maintenance on your heating and cooling systems save hundreds of dollars in repairs and inconvenience. It also extends the life of your system.
5. Do you do emergency repairs? We provide emergency repairs at no extra charge. If you are experiencing an emergency call us and you will be able to speak with a technician quickly. The technician will help you determine the problem over the phone and dispatch a service call as soon as possible.
The 888 Heating Promise
The specialized staff at 888 Heating is skilled in repairing all models of furnaces and gas/electric heaters. You can count on 888 Heating to guide you through choosing the best option to meet your needs AND your budget!
We have been serving our clients in the Denver metro area for 10+ years. From Greeley to Castle Rock and all points east and west, 888 Heating has your heating needs covered. We steadily offer reliable and trustworthy service for all your heating appliances and systems.
We’ll arrive on time and prepared to make sure that your space is comfortable during winter months. When you have an emergency, 888 Heating will respond with real 24/7 service with no additional fees! Your emergency is not an opportunity and you will never be charged more!
With 888 Heating, you’ll get:
- No “Emergency” Upcharge
- Easy to Understand Up-Front Pricing
You get a complete, proper repair AND peace-of-mind knowing professional, capable, and courteous help is just a call away at 888 Heating!
Read Our Reviews
Delivered Good Service
Very Good Service, I am a club member and they delivered what was promised. I got quick, professional service at a fair price.
Excellent installation and attention to detail.
Very impressed with their attention to detail, ensuring the installation met all building codes and making the installation meet our needs for location and appearance for the air vents. Spent the time needed to do a high quality installation and to explain the operation of our new furnace, humidifier and integrated thermostat.
So happy with our new thermostat! Garett always gives options but lets you know what is the best product for your house not the always the most expensive one.
We want our customers to know that we are there when they need us. 888 Heating guarantees 100% satisfaction for every customer on all our work, you’ll receive simple quotes with no hidden charges, highly personalized service and a dedication to excellence and we always clean up before leaving.
After we’ve done a tune-up and the furnace system has a clean bill of health, if later that same season the system has an issue we will apply 100% of the original tune-up charge to any repairs 888 Heating performs on the system.We stand by our services and products so that you have the best customer experience.
Get a FREE Estimate
FREE Estimates on New Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Air Purification Systems. 10 year Parts and Labor Warranty