Rheem 95% Energy Efficient Furnace for $3,850
Includes: Rheem Classic series Furnace and standard installation
Get up to an additional $120 in utility rebates!
Residential Furnace Installation
Whether you are replacing an old furnace or new construction we use only the best, most long lasting products. Choosing new furnace should not be a stressful situation.
- FREE Estimates
- Upfront pricing – no hidden fees
- Product and Installation Warrantees
- Safety guarantee – installed up to local codes
- Satisfaction guarantee
Our technicians will sit down with you to recommend the best system base on the size of your home, the layout, and a complete load calculation. We take the stress out of buying an new furnace with no high pressure sales and a complete explanation of the process. New furnace installation can cost anywhere between $4000-$12,000 depending upon the needs of your home and the options you choose. Many high efficiency systems are eligible for energy rebates of up to $1000.
888 Heating installs all brands of furnace. We are a Rheem Pro Partner. Rheem heating units are the best choice because they are the best quality in heating systems and affordable for the homeowner with dependable quality products for every budget. Rheem furnace systems are built to last with several options to fit the needs of any homeowner. You home will be assessed for size and layout so that we can determine the exact furnace for your home’s needs. Each home is different and should be treated that way. To browse Rheem’s furnace selection click here.
How to get the best deal on a furnace
- Set an appointment with us where we can go over all of your options with you. We do these at your convenience usually in the evening or a weekend. (We know that people usually work during the day) We will arrive on time.
- Have everyone there that will have questions or be involved in deciding what your needs are. This is a very large purchase for most homeowners. Don’t try to make a decision without everyone involved having all of the facts. It’s easier to make the right decisions about your needs when everyone involved has all of the facts.
- Give us about 60-90 minutes so that we can all discuss your needs, design the right system for you and answer all of your questions.
- Time is money. This has never been so true. We offer discounts for installations that fill unused slots in our schedule. Usually these will be in the next few days.
- Ask they technician about current specials
- Get information on current financing options such as interest free for 3 years, 2 years and 12 months depending upon the package.