Fast, Reliable Furnace Installation
We have been servicing our clients in the Denver metro area for 14+ years. From Ft. Collins to Castle Rock and all points in between, 888 Heating has your heating needs covered. We steadily provide reliable, dependable, and trustworthy service for all your heating appliances and systems.
With 888 Heating, you’ll get:
- Trustworthy HVAC Repairs
- Servicing of ALL Major Brands
- 20% Discount for Service Club Members
- No “Emergency” Upcharge
- Honest, Up Front Pricing
The professional staff at 888 Heating is experienced in working on all models of boilers, heat pumps, furnaces, and gas/electric heaters. You can count on 888 Heating to help you choose the best option to suit your needs AND your budget!
Any New Furnace Installation
Stress Free Furnace Installation
There are several options to getting your furnace replaced. Our staff has the advanced technology, training, and skills required to ensure you’re getting the best equipment and service in Denver. We take the stress out of a new furnace installation. All of your questions will be answered and you will be given a full explanation of the process.
Choosing your new furnace should not be stressful. 888 Heating promises:
- FREE Estimates
- Product & Installation Warranties
- Safety Guarantee (all services performed to meet or exceed local building codes)
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our technicians will assess your needs, review the results with you, AND help you select the best system for your:
- Home Size
- Construction Layout
- Load Calculation Testing
Frequently Asked Questions About Furnace Installations
What types of furnaces do you install?
888 Heating installs premium Rheem furnaces and air conditioners. We are an official Rheem Pro Partner. Rheem products are excellent quality and built to last. There is heating and cooling products to fit every budget. The technician will evaluate your home and speak with you about the best equipment for your needs.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Furnace Installed?
A technician is usually dispatched in 1-2 business days depending upon your availability. In most cases it will take a half to a full day to replace a furnace. Each technician is trained to recommend the system that will work for your needs. We do not recommend furnace and air conditioner systems that are too large for your home just to get the sale. If a system is too big or too small you will not have the home comfort you desire. Talk to our techs about what is your ideal home comfort.
How Do I Know the Furnace Will be Installed Right?
All of our technicians are properly trained, fully licensed by the State of Colorado, and we are bonded and insured.Every furnace replacement we perform is done up to the most current building code in your area.888 is not a 1 man work out of a truck operation. We are a local small business that takes pride in large company results with small business customer service.
Do You Do New Construction Installations?
The new home and home rebuild industry in Colorado is booming and 888 Heating is definitely happy to be a part of it. We love working with custom home builders to install a quality system in a new home. Unlike large development projects, custom home builds understand the need to have quality installation with high quality products to insure that the home owner gets the most for their money. 888 is a fully licensed Mechanical Contractor and we are proud to work with your builder!
Read Our Reviews
Delivered Good Service
Very Good Service, I am a club member and they delivered what was promised. I got quick, professional service at a fair price.
Excellent installation and attention to detail.
Very impressed with their attention to detail, ensuring the installation met all building codes and making the installation meet our needs for location and appearance for the air vents. Spent the time needed to do a high quality installation and to explain the operation of our new furnace, humidifier and integrated thermostat.
So happy with our new thermostat! Garett always gives options but lets you know what is the best product for your house not the always the most expensive one.
We want our customers to know that we are there when they need us. 888 Heating guarantees 100% satisfaction for every customer on all our work, you’ll receive simple quotes with no hidden charges, highly personalized service and a dedication to excellence and we always clean up before leaving.
After we’ve done a tune-up and the furnace system has a clean bill of health, if later that same season the system has an issue we will apply 100% of the original tune-up charge to any repairs 888 Heating performs on the system.We stand by our services and products so that you have the best customer experience.
Get the Best Deal on a New Furnace
We all want to save where we can while still getting what we need. Here are a few tips to get the most out of this process.
1. Set an appointment. This gives us plenty of time to answer all your questions and go over what equipment and financing options are available. We will meet at YOUR convenience, evenings and/or weekends. 888 Heating understands that your 9-5 may already be busy.
2. Have all decision makers present. When possible, make sure that everyone involved is informed. This is a large purchase for most homeowners. We want you to have all the facts.
3. Give us 60-90 minutes. Ensure you have the time to learn and ask as many questions as you need.
4. Monthly Specials. 888 Heating offers monthly specials on new furnace installations. There are also additional energy utility savings for new efficient units that can be as much as $1,200! Ask our techs about current specials.
5. Financing. 888 Heating offers financing options which can help you get the furnace that you need. Working with Synchrony Bank, 888 Heating staff has streamlined the application process for you!