WHOLE HOME AIR PURIFIERS AND HUMIDIFIER INSTALLATION
Save time and money, get some relief, and increase your comfort. Indoor air pollution and dry air can worsen medical issues and physical comfort. Whole home systems are an affordable and efficient solution for home comfort. Some of the benefits of whole home air purifiers and humidifiers
- Increase home comfort
- Saves money
- Can relieve physical discomfort from allergens
- Makes your home safer from indoor pollution
Call 888 Heating today to schedule your whole home air purifier and humidifier installation!
Furnace and A/C System
Benefits of a Whole Home Air Purification or Humidifier System
Air purification systems help reduce not only allergens but also indoor air pollution while humidifiers keep your home more comfortable at a higher temperature while providing moisture to help sinuses and skin. Whole home air purifiers and humidifiers save you money by being connected to your existing HVAC system to service your whole house. Putting individual units in each room is not only expensive but also time consuming to maintain.
888 Heating can install anSolace Air electronic whole home air purifier on your existing HVAC system. Both effective and efficient the benefits of home air purification are:
- Cleans in home air with hospital grade HEPA filters
- Removes irritants and toxins from the home
- Can reduce medical costs
- Easy to maintain
- Can be added to existing furnace and air conditioner systems
- Saves money on furnace filters
- Can sooth symptoms of asthma, allergies, and medical conditions
- Often reduces overall sick days
Everyday things can cause indoor air pollution. Your indoor air quality is affected by cleaning product chemicals, insects, mold, household chemicals, smoke, pets, rodents, and outdoor pollution. Keep your home and family comfortable and healthy by having an affordable whole home purification system installed today.
The dry Colorado air can also have an affect on our health. If the air in your home is too dry it can cause increased allergy and respiratory problems. Unfortunately, when your home is overly dry it can cause damage to your home itself in things like popular wood floors and fixtures.
Whole home humidifiers such as Aprilaire and Honeywell will improve the comfort in your home and can relieve symptoms related:
- Sinus Problems
- Nose Bleeds
- Chapped Lips
- Dry Throat
- Dry Skin
- Respiratory Illness
Once your whole home humidifier is installed on your HVAC system, you set the humidity level you want and forget about it. You’ll never need to fill it as it’s hook directly to the water line. You, your family, your pets, and yes, your plants will all benefit from having the right amount of moisture in the air!
Read Our Reviews
Professional Work and Competitive Pricing. Garrett is very understated in his approach. Informative, willing to listen and respond to all questions. Able to fit us into the schedule on short notice, came on time and was done well in advance of when I anticipated. Very clean work area and clear instructions on usage. A great experience.
Ben was here right on time at the beginning of the time window. He checked and cleaned the furnace first and then moved to the air conditioner. Both needed attention and now that I have seen what he did I can be more on top of making sure that things are maintained even outside the maintenance schedule. Ben also answered my many questions and told me that the company also handles water heater issues, too.
Outstanding repair on the furnace and air conditioning unit. Got my AC unit up and running for a few more years with a repair kit. at a reasonable cost.
What is HEPA Filtration?
Your whole home air purification system comes with HEPA (High Energy Particulate Arresting) filtration. HEPA systems rank amongst the top in the world. Here’s how it works:
- Pre-filter: Air passes through a carbon pre-filter that removes dust, pollen, and fiber particles.
- HEPA Filter: Even the finest particles of mold, smoke, and dust are intercepted in the filter’s densely woven strands.
- Carbon Trap: A carbon trap absorbs the VOCs found in gases, fumes, and odors.
- Functionality: All HEPA filters must capture 99.97% of air particles that pass through it to be rated as a HEPA filter by the Department of Energy. The filter is adaptable and can be used independently or installed to your HVAC unit.
Schedule Online Now
With fully stocked trucks and guaranteed arrival times, you’ll never have to wonder about our professionalism or commitment to excellence.