Air Conditioner Tune-up & Maintenance
Regular maintenance of your heating and air conditioning systems is crucial. Unfortunately, for those who don’t realize this often experience unexpected breakdowns. This leaves you and your family uncomfortable in the hot summer months. Scheduling regular A/C maintenance and tune-ups is the best way to make sure that your home stays cool comfortable house.
888 Heating specializes in keeping heating and air systems in the Denver metro area up and running in all of our unpredictable weather.
Investing in air conditioner tune-ups not only saves you money; it prolongs the life of your air conditioning system. In addition to helping to avoid unexpected breakdown; maintenance and tune-ups help:
- Restore lost efficiency
- Increase overall life of your unit
- Function more safely
- Improve your overall level of comfort
- Decrease operating expenses
Any new A/C Installation
WHAT IS AN A/C TUNE-UP?
When you schedule your HVAC system tune-up with 888 Heating, rest assured that your system will be running smoothly. Our technicians perform a thorough tune-up which includes:
- Complete cleaning of the condenser coils.
- This increases efficiency (which has a direct impact on energy costs) and can reduce the wear and tear on your system.
- Assessment of the coolant level to ensure and maintain peak operating performance.
- Lubrication of all moving parts to reduce and eliminate friction and wear which increase your energy costs.
- Calibration of thermostat to ensure optimal operation.
- Inspection of the seams and ductwork to identify possible energy loss.
- Inspection of electrical connections to verify safe system operation.
- Blower motor performance evaluation and inspection of blower belt.
These are just a few of the standard checks that should a reliable 888 Heating technician. We offer a full 20-point check-up to ensure your system is operating efficiently and dependably.
Standard A/C Service
888 Heating offers a standard annual A/C inspection which includes:
- Clean the outdoor coils
- Inspect the indoor coils
- Test the refrigerant charge
- Test electrical connections
- Take electrical amp readings and draw readings
- Test the compressor winding
- Visual inspection of the system
- Inspect the electrical disconnect circuit breaker
- Test reverse valve operation
- Check caps and O-rings
- Inspect primary drain and function
- Inspect secondary drain
- Check drain safety switch
- Treat A/C pan if needed
- Filter change or clean (does not include the price of the filter)
Ask us about our Premium Service Packages! Call us today to save with our Early Bird Off Season specials.
We want our customers to know that we are there when they need us. 888 Heating guarantees 100% satisfaction for every customer on all our work, you’ll receive simple quotes with no hidden charges, highly personalized service and a dedication to excellence and we always clean up before leaving.
After we’ve done a tune-up and the air conditioning system has a clean bill of health, if later that same season the system has an issue we will apply 100% of the original tune-up charge to any repairs 888 Heating performs on the system.We stand by our services and products so that you have the best customer experience.
The 888 Heating Service & Maintenance Plan
Since serving the Denver Metro and surrounding areas for over 10 years, we understand how important your heating and air system running efficiently is, no matter the weather. This is why we offer our Service Club Plan to homeowners in Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Lakewood, Centennial, Morrison, and Englewood.
A Service Club Plan with 888 Heating will help make sure that your air conditioning system will continue running properly all season long.
Here’s what you can expect with an annual Service Club Plan membership:
- 20% Discount on All Repairs
- Priority Appointment Scheduling
- No Overtime Charges
- We Call You to Remind You When Your Service is Due
Yearly tune-ups save you money and keep your unit running for longer. Our tune-up is $129, but we offer various ways to save with Early Bird (spring and fall) specials in addition to our Service Club.
Keeping Cool Tips & Tricks
It can be difficult to stay cool and comfortable during the dog days of summer and not receive a pricey utility bill. Here are a few tips and tricks to keep your A/C running efficiently, save some money, and KEEP COOL! These simple tips can keep your unit running reliably.
- Keep up with your regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Change your Filter: Clean filters ensure your A/C unit will be efficient. Dirty filters need to be cleaned or replaced every 30 – 90 days, especially in extreme weather.
- Set Your Thermostat to “AUTO”: The auto setting keeps your air conditioner from running constantly. Setting your thermostat to AUTO will reduce the amount of energy used and increase efficiency.
- Wash Exterior Unit and Coil: When springtime comes, hose off the condenser coil on the outside unit. Do this at least once a year. When your condenser coil is hot, you lose efficacy.
- Don’t Turn the A/C off When You Leave: Leave your A/C on when you leave for the day or go on vacation. When you do, the unit must work twice as hard to cool your home down. Instead, increase efficiency and your comfort by setting the temperature 5 – 10 degrees higher than normal.
- Use a Programmable Thermostat: You can reduce energy usage by 5 – 30% by using a programmable thermostat. You can program it around your schedule to make sure that your A/C is running when you need it and not when you don't.
Get a FREE Estimate
With fully stocked trucks and guaranteed arrival times, you’ll never have to wonder about our professionalism or commitment to excellence.